Friday, October 28, 2011

Finally!

The macro lenses that I ordered for my Canon arrived yesterday, and I was so excited! I was out the front door first thing this morning to give it a try, couldn't go too far, pj's aren't for running around the neighborhood in!

I photographed the leaves on my Mexican Primrose, a marigold, a little hollyhock volunteer, nothing very exciting, but I'm excited to have the lenses, and now have to get creative!  
Mexican Primrose/Enhanced
Of course I can't seem to NOT want to enhance my photography (frustrated artist), so I'm posting the original photo below.

Mexican Primrose/In the Raw
I did get out with my sister this afternoon to photograph a beautiful old cottonwood in an arroyo that I spotted the other day;  will maybe post a couple of the photos tomorrow!