Monday, January 16, 2012

Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesday ~ "open"

This weeks challenge was themed around the word "open" using one of Kim's marvelous textures.
Kim's Textures:  Annabelle (darker color@83%), Evolve (overlay@50%) and Providence (overlay@50%)

I choose roses in full bloom, or open roses and the quote is from from Frank Zappa.  Personally, I  believe that I need to keep an open mind in all things; it is an open mind that has given me and will continue to give me the opportunity to grow and learn.

Kim's Textures:  Empty Page (color burn@50%), Providence (overlay@100%)
And now for a little tattle; the photos were taken yesterday afternoon as my sister Melinda and I ran errands which included a quick trip to Michaels.  The roses are 100% artificial and taken with the camera on my phone while we were there . . . and I think they are rather lovely!
Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind”  Gail Rubin Bereny


kimklassencafe