Saturday, July 28, 2012

Santa Fe Bandstand ~ Summer Music Festival

I have gone twice now to hear the music on the plaza and
enjoy the sights and sounds of the Santa Fe Bandstand.

On both occasions I have seen a lot of the same people, my sister tells me "their regulars",
but one family in particular has caught my eye!

I just love watching them and think of them as 'Granddad and the three girls'! 
He is so loving and gentle, the girls thoroughly enjoy themselves;
Granddad dances with them every single dance!
 
The Flip
Sister's Dancing
The Spin
Pooped Out!
 There is a grandmother too, relegated to the sidelines holding all the paraphernalia,
while the girls dance with granddad!


Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do.
Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children.  Alex Haley