Saturday, January 14, 2012

Photo Art Friday/Abstract Photo Art

There were two challenges offered for the January 13-15 Photo Art Challenge, a 3/Three Challenge or Abstract Photo Art Challenge . . . I went with the abstract challenge which was to create a piece of abstract art using my own photographs and at least one of Bonnie's abstract art textures.


Results from my first attempt using Bonnie's tutorial:
Four Garden Photos using Bonnie's textures: Chinks of Light/Off Kilter and Gauze Sheets.
and my second effort:
Three fall photos & one RAZR photo using Bonnie's textures:  Off Kilter/Chinks of Light/Tangled Tendrils
Experimenting with Bonnie's tutorial was a lot of fun and I enjoyed myself immensely!  I am also glad that today's "TO DO" list had a minimal amount of stuff that HAD to get done, because I didn't scratch one little thing off . . . even the more pressing such as replenishing Itty's dog food and cooking the chicken can wait till tomorrow!

"She realized that she was missing a great deal by being sensible."
Author Unknown



Photo Art Friday