Saturday, January 14, 2012

Last Sunday was a cold, blusterous day . . . not anxious to get out, not anxious to do anything constructive, my sister Becky, thankfully, came by to save me from myself!

Prior to her coming over and in an attempt to entertain myself without truly getting involved, I took a couple of photos of the bush outside my office window . . . which I totally forgot about until yesterday, so I've added some play time to my Friday.

Primarily just playing in PSE, seeing what different effects I could achieve, working with levels and textures.  The photo was taken from inside looking out, so I also captured the window screen, which annoyed me.  But after playing around, I wasn't displeased . . . the screen looks like it might be part of the texture!

Bonnie, from Photo Art Friday, has challenged us to create an abstract using three or more photos and has gifted two of her textures to use in her challenge;  going to be fun and I'm looking forward to working on it and seeing the results!

Today I leave you with a quote that we are all familiar with and one that often comes to mind:
“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”   Albert Einstein