Friday, October 12, 2012

5 fact friday ~ October 12 Edition



1.)  I could have a house full of animals if my life didn't involve so much time away from home.

2.)  TV is time consuming ... a great reason for never watching it!

3.)  Movies are time consuming ... a great excuse for never going!

4.)  Reading is my pastime of choice; you can read anywhere, pick it up, put it down and reward yourself for a job well done, meaning a whole bunch of uninterrupted reading time!

5.)  My biggest peeve is conversations about the weather - too hot, too cold, too wet, too dry.
 


This is a 'momma dog' that lives at the Rocking Horse Ranch.

She is an Australian Sheppard/Corgy mix and absolutely adorable!

She has the looks of an Australian Sheppard, including one brown eye and one blue eye,
her tail is cropped and she has the short legged body of a Corgy!

She also just recently had six pups, each one totally different,
and oh, how I'd love to bring one home!