Wednesday, July 18, 2012

52 Photos Project ~ Gallery 13 {Growth}

Michelle has suggested the prompt for this weeks challenge ~ growth!

Bella offered up the following;
"what is growing in your world?  
maybe something in your garden, a flower pot on your window sill.
or maybe you're noticing a different kind of growth...emotional, spiritual, physical.
consider growth in your life right now and offer us a little peek..."

Whether growth or change it abounds in my life right now,
but in a much less tangible way than offering up the growth in my garden!
 
My one and only lemon cucumber is planted in a hanging pot
and is now loaded with flowers and beginning to bear fruit!
    My four heirloom tomatoes are loaded with blossoms and starting to grow green tomatoes ...
and I have two eggplants ...
don't know how to cook it, but I love watching them grow!
The fruits of my labor!



52 Photos Project