Tuesday, June 26, 2012

{Texture Tuesday} ~ The Posie eDition

For no particular reason I haven't posted for quite a while on Texture Tuesday.
When I received the announcement for this weeks challenge I thought
"FLOWERS, I've GOT FLOWERS!"

I have been playing around with manual mode on my camera (Canon Rebel XS),
processing in RAW and practicing on every flower in my garden.

KK's texture 'Sweettart', blending mode color burn@74%
KK's texture Happy Heart, color dodge@25% and Little Nothings, multiply@100%
I love my zoom lens!
It's a 55-250mm lens and is seldom detached from the camera;
while I have a standard 18-55mm and a macro lens kit with a wide angle,
my 'go to' lens is the zoom for the majority of my photographs!

Photographs were taken with the zoom lens and processed in RAW before adding the textures in PSE.

 "All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower
wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind." Abraham Lincoln

kimklassencafe