Thursday, June 07, 2012

Photo Art Friday ~ June 8th - 10th

 A week of black and white!

This week Bonnie's 'Photo Art Friday' challenge is black and white!

Earlier in the week Bella's challenge at 52 Photo's Project was black and white.

I had fun playing and I'm still having fun!

For Bella's challenge I rendered photos of daylillies
for Bonnie's challenge I decided to play with portraits!

My nephew Drew and his daughter Sierra.

Sierra

Sierra
I'm all over the board with editing techniques;
some have warming filters, some have the detail strengthened with Topaz Detail, brightness/contrast, and all have some type of levels adjustment.

Bonnie also published a video on her website on how to use the gradient map
so I tried out her technique and liked it too!

Eva


 "Life is like a good black and white photograph,
there's black, there's white, and lots of shades in between." Karl Heiner



Photo Art Friday