Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Instagram

I am so excited!  
I am now one of 15,000+ Android users that has Instagram!

As blogged earlier, Instagram has only been available to iPhone users and it is just a HUGE deal . . . particularly for those (me) who didn't have access to it!

First thing I did when I downloaded Instagram into my Droid was take pictures; a picture of my computer screen, a picture of the peach tree, and a picture of my one and only artificial flower arrangement!

Photo of PSE workspace on my computer screen.
Peach tree, none worse for wear after the snowstorm.
Flower arrangement my sister gave me YEARS ago, that I never dust and will NEVER give up!

Instagram offers various processing formats that can be used with photos taken with your phone camera!  Sites have been set up specific to Instagram photos, with followers, favorites, yada, yada . . and I was just devastated that I didn't have Instagram.

Now I have it!
And now I'll see if I was really missing something or just being a brat!
PS: Not to be remiss, I also set up an account to show off my Instagram photos at INK361


“A lot of people get so hung up on what they can't have
that they don't think for a second about whether they really want it.”
Lionel Shriver