Friday, December 02, 2011

Snow? Really? I can hardly wait . . .

Everyone wants to talk about the weather . . . making "weather" a topic of conversation is tedious, particularly the lament about weather changes!

Weather is not a disaster or a topic to bemoan, weather is Mother Nature; granted she runs amok occasionally, but "weather" is a part of our ever changing seasons . . . something to be grateful for!

Forecasters are predicting snow and I am eagerly awaiting it's arrival; snow is a blessing, snow brings moisture, snow waters my garden, fills the reservoirs, and allows the ski basins to open; snow adds natural beauty to the upcoming Holiday Season for all our twinkling lights to reflect off!  

I LOVE snow! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow . . . . I can hardly wait!
Snow, It Is a Coming
Winter Blessings

If you can't be in awe of Mother Nature, there is something wrong with you!  Alec Trebec.