Thursday, December 01, 2011

PhotoArt Friday

Bonnie at Pixel Dust Photo Art, who sponsors Photo Art Friday, has asked that we challenge ourselves to try some edits we have been wanting to try, but have felt that may be too difficult or that we just haven't had the time to do.

I love the painting effects that can be applied to photographs by combining various filters in PSE.  Haven't really had the time to play with it a lot and the one or two that I have accomplished, I can't seem to keep the various processes in my mind . . . still can't , but maybe I don't need a recipe,  I just need to let myself play!

This is a photo taken in Thailand, love it, unfortunately I got a flash back . . . the rendering didn't help it a lot . . . but . . . I like it a lot better now!

Original Photo








Buddha with various PSE filters
Rendered Buddha with two Shadow House Creations textures
Rendered Buddha with pdpa texture "Fanciful"
I did  a couple of more PSE filter pieces, but plan to use them in Nancy Donaldson's Texture Challenge (all pulped out), 'cause I used her textures!  I'll upload what I did on Tuesday morning . . .

Thanks Bonnie for hosting and thank you for looking!

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". George Bernard Shaw




Photo Art Friday