Tuesday, November 29, 2011

KK's Texture Tuesday/Gratitude

This weeks Texture Tuesday theme, hosted by Kim Klassen, is "Gratitude".

I often forget what a enchanting little town I live in until I have out of town guests and we spend the weekend sightseeing around Santa Fe.  It is always new to me, seeing the beauty that is a part of this town, the beauty that surrounds Santa Fe, and I am grateful that Santa Fe is a part of my being, that I am not only grateful for the past that is a part of my life in Santa Fe, but the beauty that is the Santa Fe I live in.
Santa Fe, The City Different
(Original photo rendered in a black and white sketch, layered with the original photo, blending mode vivid light @100%; layered with Kim Klassen's "Poetic", linear burn @ 100%.)

I am also grateful for Kim's gift of her texture "Poetic" which is a part of my photo rendering, as well as the text "Gratitude" which was a texture gifted by Bonnie at Pixel Dust Photo Art.

If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice.
Meister Eckhart




kimklassencafe