Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Not Necessarily Texture Tuesday ~ Anything Goes eDition

Kim has made some changes at the Kim Klassen Cafe.

The first Tuesday of each month will always be the theme, 'Not Necessarily Texture Tuesday',
so that we can post a favorite photo, rendered (or not) in anyway we please.

I'm participating, but not with a favorite photo!
Below are photos that I took, didn't like, and probably never would have posted!

Begonia Leaf
Water Garden

Art Techniques Digital, a Yahoo group that I participate in, challenged us this week to play in 'layer styles',
and about the most familiarity I had with layer styles was shadows and bevels.

I had a ball ... applying styles that I had no knowledge of,
keeping what pleased me and 'undoing' those that didn't!

And because I enjoyed playing and liked the results,
even if I didn't like the captures, that's what I decided to post for this weeks challenge!

"It is a happy talent to know how to play". Ralph Waldo Emerson

kimklassencafe