Saturday, October 29, 2011

Yellow, yellow, nothing but yellow!

Played with a few of the photos that I took in the arroyo yesterday with my sister Becky, and included an example of the golden colors, without enhancements!

What amazes me is how little "red" there is in the way of autumn colors in Santa Fe, mostly golden yellow and our beautiful blue skies . . .

CottonWood/BlueSkies
whoops, and A LOT of brown!
Santa Fe Arroyo
My sister Melinda called this morning to tell me the apricot tree at Maggie's was glorious.  I went by to take some photographs of the grand old native apricot decked out in gold, a blanket of golden leaves surrounding it . . . will share with you tomorrow.

Thought for the day:  Consistent effort, no matter how small, sparks magic, instills faith, creates abundance, yields clarity, builds courage, and rewrites destinies.