Thursday, October 27, 2011

First snow fall . . .

Being absolutely nothing like the storm that hit our neighbors further north and in Colorado, I did wake up to a tad bit of snow in the yard this morning, so of course, I ran out with my camera.

The saga of the "last vestiges of summer" continues, with just a "tad bit of snow".

Red Geranium

Petunias

Alyssum and Marigolds

Asparagus Fern and Sweet Potato Vine
My personal "weekly challenge" this week is to learn and use the "burn tool", which I seem to have only used to create a vignette, but hey, practice makes perfect!  Geraniums is only piece that I  used only the the burn tool on; the other photos, I used the burn tool, various filters and overlays for enhancements.

Thought for the day:  Grilled cheese sandwiches JUST TASTE BETTER when cooked in a cast iron skillet!