Sunday, March 25, 2012

Instagram

For various reasons when I upgrade my smartphone, while intrigued with the iPhone, I made the decision to stick with Android.

AND I'm not disappointed, I love my RAZR, and many of the camera apps that are available for the iPhone are also available for Android, EXCEPT "Instagram"! Now don't get me wrong, I have tons of other camera apps for my RAZR . . . but I want Instagram!

Last week the developers of Instagram announced they will "soon release" Instagram for the Android market and I am soooo excited!  I signed up to beta test the application and can hardly wait to hear from the developers!

Polaroid app: taken with the RAZR camera
HDR app: taken with the RAZR camera

Now . . . does that mean I'll use my phone camera any more than I do now, which isn't very much, or am I excited because I will have access to something that was unavailable to me  . . . guess I'll just have to wait and see!

"You can't always get what you want . . . "  Rolling Stones