Sunday, September 23, 2012

Mandarin Orange Monday # 11 ~ odds 'n ends

My brother (in-law) once suggested I'd take photographs of anything ...
he's right, I have some of the strangest photos
and when I review them, I even wonder what I was thinking!

 A rusted-out toy truck next to the arena where they hold the cutting competitions.
I took eight different photos of the silly thing ...
guess I subconsciously knew I'd fill it with orange for Mandarin Orange Monday! 


A photograph of one of the riders at the cutting competition;
never met him, and not sure why I have it,
except possibly I was playing with the settings on my camera.
As it turned out, his 'orange' shirt is perfect for Mandarin Orange Monday!

 Thank you Lori for being a great host for pushing my imagination in an 'orange' way!


LorikArt