Thursday, June 21, 2012

Photo Art Friday/June 22 through 24 ~ Vintage

Bonnie's challenge was to create a vintage-looking piece of photo art!
Bonnie also made it soooo easy to do by gifting us three beautiful vintage textures; 
Nitty Gritty, Age It and Vintage Craquelure
and I was having way too much fun to do just one!
pdpa texture 'Age It', linear light@76% and Shadowhouse PhotoTint, colorburn@27%
pdpa 'Age It', vivid light@100%, pdpa 'Nitty Gritty', hard light@80% & Shadowhouse PhotoTint, color burn@36%
pdpa 'Vintage Craquelure', vivid light@71%, pdpa 'Nitty Gritty', hard light@80% and Shadowhouse PhotoTint, colorburn@36%
The one below I did just a tad bit differently; rather than age the photo with textures,
I played around in levels, using the red and blue tones, to age the photo
and was pleased with the results.
 Felt it was appropriate to use only old fashion flowers to add a perfect vintage touch!

"In my garden there is a large place for sentiment. 
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. 
The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful."   Abram L. Urban


My thanks to Bonnie for her creativity, generosity and for hosting Photo Art Friday!



Photo Art Friday