Thursday, March 15, 2012

PhotoArt Friday ~ March 16-18

Bonnie at Pixel Dust Photo Art has 3 choices for us for PhotoArt Friday: 1) any piece of photo ART; 2) an encore of "hidden in plain sight"; or 3) photo ART that highlights the color GREEN!

Green, just about any shade of green figures so predominantly in my life, I'm goin' green! But, because I love those hidden items, there are two hidden items in each piece!

Perennial Geraniums
Annual Marigolds
Both photo's were taken in my garden last summer and were primarily green except for the spot of summer blooms!  I used photos' of my asparagus ferns as textures and added brush work.  I think the hidden objects are really obvious, let me know if you can spot them (hint, they are NOT letters, numbers or words).

Green is life. Abundant in nature, green signifies growth, renewal, health, and environment. With both a warming and cooling effect, the color green denotes balance, harmony, and stability.



Photo Art Friday